Our activities in everyday practice
1. Code of professional ethics – maintaining standards of business integrity based on internationally promoted values. Code of Professional Conduct, Anti-Corruption Policy, Social Responsibility Policy, Sustainable Development Policy, Ethical Employment Policy. We operate according to a Certified Integrated Management System according to the ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, and 45001:2018 standards. We focus on continuous improvement.
2. Supporting local communities and employee initiatives – we have developed programmes where employees can submit their ideas for improvement in any area of the business. The best ones are rewarded and implemented. We engage employees in community activities, supporting specific individuals rather than organisations. We collect books, clothes, toys and organise blood donation campaigns. We also engage internally in 1% tax donation campaigns. We inform the team about people in need among our employees and encourage them to help.
3. Cooperation with suppliers – cooperation with suppliers and maintaining ethical business relations and fair market practices. General Contractual Conditions, Integrated Management System Procedures according to ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001.
4. Customers - we work with customers to mutually improve our sustainability principles and operations to meet the challenges we face. We create customer-oriented solutions.
5. Anti-Corruption Policy – The Anti-Corruption Policy commits us to applying and promoting world-class business integrity. It makes our partners and employees aware of how important ‘FAIR PLAY’ principles are to our business. Regardless of the business partner we deal with, we always stress that we do not tolerate any kind of corruption. Our anti-corruption policy applies to all of our employees and associates, regardless of their role, and violating the policy is punishable.
6. Sustainable procurement – we expect all of our suppliers to treat us, our customers and partners fairly. We expect them to adhere to our business ethics and our social responsibility. We require these principles to be applied at every stage of the supply chain.